BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finished!

Well, this afternoon I finished Duma Key. I would rate this book (drum roll please!) 5 out of 5! It was awesome. It had a good ending that didn't leave me hanging and it kept me glued to the pages the whole time! I would suggest this book for sure. But mostly to anyone over 16. It has quite a lot of F bombs and what not. Still an amazing book. If they made a movie I would be so happy!


Duma Key.jpg

It took me quite awhile to read this. I kept getting distracted and since I'm reading another book for school its sometimes hard to read both. But I made it and I miss Wireman, Edgar, Jack and Elizabeth. Oh well, maybe I'll re-read it soon. Well, just wanted to let everyone know! And to tell all of you to go buy or borrow Duma Key! It's increadible and you connect with the people in the story so well you'll miss them when there gone!

Have an fantastic evening!

1 comments:

Lissaloo said...

I have heard lots of people really liked this, sounds like a hit :)